求复仇者联盟完整英文台词
复仇者联盟 Avengers
宇宙魔方已经苏醒了
The Tesseract has awakened.
它处在人类那微不足道的世界 It is on a little world, a human world.
人类觊觎它的能量
They would wield its power,
但只有我们的盟友才对它了如指掌
but our ally knows its workings as they never will.
他将为我们开路 He is ready to lead
我们的军队奇塔瑞 紧随其后
and our force, our Chitauri, will follow.
事成之后 那个世界归他 A world will be his.
整个宇宙 归您 The universe, yours.
至于人类 除了灰飞湮灭 还能有什么下场? And the humans, what can they do but burn?
所有人员注意 All personnel,
疏散命令已确认
the evacuation order has been confirmed.
联合暗能量任务 西区 飞马计划
到底什么情况? How bad is it?
问题就是 我们也不知道
That's the problem, sir. We don't know.
塞尔维格博士观测到 四小时前宇宙魔方能量爆发一次
Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago.
NASA没准许塞尔维格进入测试阶段
NASA didn't authorise Selvig to go to test phase.
他没在测试 他根本就不在实验室里
He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room.
这是魔方自发行为 Spontaneous event.
魔方自行启动?
It just turned itself on?
现在它的能量等级呢?
Where are the energy levels now?
不断上升 塞尔维格控制不了 我们就下令疏散了
Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered evac.
全部撤离还要多久?
Freedom.
自由是弥天大谎
Freedom is life's great lie.
摆脱了它 你才能真正体会到 Once you accept that, in your heart,
什么才是平静
you will know peace.
说得好 "平静"
Yeah, you say "peace",
我觉得你说反了吧
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
长官 弗瑞指挥官在拖时间 Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
这个地方马上要爆炸了 This place is about to blow
上面几百尺的土层塌下来
and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
他打算把我们活埋了 He means to bury us.
以前的法老也这么干 Like the pharaohs of old.
他说得对 通道正在崩坏
He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
两分钟内再不走我们就得丧命于此
We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical. 好吧
Well, then.
我需要这些车
I need these vehicles.
他是谁? - 他们没告诉我
- Who's that? - They didn't tell me.
特工希尔! Hill!
能收到吗? Do you copy?
巴顿叛变了
Barton has turned.
他们拿到宇宙魔方了! 堵住他们!
They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
好 快走吧 别管了 快走! Okay, let's go. No, leave it. Go!
楼上没人了 长官 你快走
We're clear upstairs, sir. You need to go.
指挥官?
Director?
弗瑞指挥官 能收到吗? Director Fury, do you copy?
宇宙魔方落入敌方手中
The Tesseract is with a hostile force.
有人员伤亡 希尔你呢? I have men down. Hill?
许多人被埋住了
A lot of men still under.
不知道有几人生还
I don't know how many survivors.
通知所有人
Sound a general call.
我要所有未参与救援的人员
I want every living soul not working rescue
去找那个手提箱
looking for that briefcase. 明白
Roger that.
科尔森 我们回基地 进入7级警戒
Coulson, get back to base. This is a Level Seven.
这意味着
求你了 Please.
下次该先把钱收了
You should've got paid up front, Banner.
我说 对于一个 You know, for a man
应该避免压力的人而言
who's supposed to be avoiding stress
你真是选错了落脚的地方
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
逃避压力不是关键
Avoiding stress isn't the secret.
那该如何? 练瑜伽? Then what is it? Yoga?
你帮我带到郊区来 真够聪明的
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
我猜这儿已经被包围了吧
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
只有你和我 Just you and me.
还有你那位小影后? And your actress buddy?
她也是特工吗? 这么早就入伙了? Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
我当初也是 I did.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 Natasha Romanoff.
你是来杀我的吗 罗曼诺夫**? Are you here to kill me, Ms.Romanoff?
这样事情会闹得很不愉快的
Because that's not going to work out for everyone.
不 当然不是 我代表神盾局来的
No, of course not. I'm here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们怎么找到我的? How did they find me?
我们从没跟丢过 博士 We never lost you, Doctor.
只是保持距离罢了 We've kept our distance.
也帮助过你不受他方势力
Even helped keep some other interested parties
的骚扰
off your scent.
为什么? Why?
尼克·弗瑞好像很信任你 Nick Fury seems to trust you.
我们现在需要你挺身而出
But now we need you to come in.
如果我拒绝呢? What if I say no?
我会说服你 I'll persuade you.
那如果我的另一面说不呢?
And what if the other guy says no?
他安分守己已经一年多了
You've been more than a year without an incident.
我想他不会打破平静的
I don't think you want to break that streak.
可不是每次我都能控制住的
Well, I don't every time get what I want.
这不是复仇者
This isn't about the Avengers.
我们看到了名单 We've seen the list.
你手下有世界顶级的秘密安全部队
You're running the world's greatest covert security network
你却要把人类的安危和命运
and you're going to leave the fate of the human race
交给一群怪物
to a handful of freaks.
我没想交给谁
I'm not leaving anything to anyone.
我们需要一个应急部队 We need a response team.
他们可能性格孤僻 甚至有缺陷
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
但我相信 正确指引下这是一支好队伍
but I believe with the right push they can be exactly what we need.
你相信? You believe?
胜仗不是靠直觉 指挥官
War isn't won by sentiment, Director.
不 靠的是士兵
No, it's won by soldiers.
时间不多了
There's not enough time.
必须把它抛下水!
I got to put her in the water!
你不会孤单的 You won't be alone. 天呐
Oh, my God.
这人还活着!
This guy is still alive!
睡不着?
Trouble sleeping?
我睡了70年了 长官 已经睡够了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I've had my fill.
那你应该出去转转 开心点 看看世界
Then you should be out, celebrating, seeing the world.
我昏迷时 我们在打仗
When I went under, the world was at war.
我醒来后 他们说我们赢了 I wake up, they say we won.
但他们没说我们丢了什么 They didn't say what we lost.
一路走来确实有些错误
We've made some mistakes along the way.
最近也有个
Some, very recently.
你是带着任务来的 长官?
Are you here with a mission, sir? 是的 I am.
想要让我重返世界?
Trying to get me back in the world?
是去拯救它 Trying to save it.
九头蛇组织的秘密武器 HYDRA'S secret weapon.
他们找你的时候
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
一代钢铁侠从深海里捞上来的 when he was looking for you.
他想法和我们一样
He thought what we think.
好吧 那... Well, then...
就这么说定了 注意安全 Square deal. Fly safe.
认真工作哦 Work hard.
你能送我去拉呱迪亚机场吗?
So, any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?
我可以送你过去 - 太好了 I can drop you. - Fantastic.
诶我说
I want to hear
那个大提琴女 你俩还好着么? about the cellist. Is that still a thing?
她回波兰去了
She moved back to Portland.
什么? 讨厌! What? Boo!
离基地还有四十分钟 长官
We're about 40 minutes out from home base, sir.
这个班纳博士想复制博士在我身上用的药?
So, this Dr Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?
很多人都想
A lot of people were.
你是世界上第一个超级英雄
You were the world's first superhero.
班纳觉得伽马射线可能是解开
Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking
艾斯金博士的配方的关键 Erskine's original formula.
他没成功 对吧?
Didn't really go his way, did it? 确实
Not so much.
不变身时 他就像霍金
When he's not that thing, though, the guy's like a Stephen Hawking.
就是说他很聪明
He's like a smart person.
我得说 I gotta say,
正式见到你真是非常荣幸
it's an honour to meet you officially.
之前也见过
I've sort of met you. I mean,
你沉睡时我看过你
I watched you while you were sleeping.
我是说 他们把你 I mean, I was present
从冰层里救起的时候我在场
while you were unconscious from the ice.
对于我来说能跟你
You know, it's really just a huge honour
同船真是莫大的荣幸... to have you on board this...
我希望我能胜任
I hope I'm the man for the job.
哦 那必须的
Oh, you are. Absolutely.
我们把制服改了改
We made some modifications to the uniform.
我自己加了些设计进去 I had a little design input.
制服?
The uniform?
星条啥的会不会
Aren't the stars and stripes a little
动力装置已达到峰值
Power plant performing at capacity.
准备就绪 We are clear.
引擎全开
All engines operating.
神盾局193.6号紧急协议已实行
S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect.
已达到预定高度 长官 - 好 We Are at level, sir. - Good.
隐形吧 Let's vanish.
启动模拟反光板
Engage retro-reflection panels.
反光板已启动
Reflection panels engaged. 各位
Gentlemen.
博士 感谢你的光临
Doctor, thank you for coming.
感谢你友好的邀请
Thanks for asking nicely.
那 我要在这里待多久? So, how long am I staying?
等我们夺回宇宙魔方
Once we get our hands on the Tesseract,
你就自由了
you're in the wind.
那你们进展如何?
Where are you with that?
我们正在扫描全球所有
We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible
无线摄像头
camera on the planet.
手机 笔记本电脑... Cell phones, laptops...
只要连得上卫星 就都是我们的眼线
If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us.
就这样还是来不及
That's still not gonna find them in time.
你们得缩小搜索范围
You have to narrow your field.
你能调用多少光谱分析仪?
How many spectrometers do you have access to?
你需要多少? - 那联系所有的实验室吧
How many Are there? - Call every lab you know.
让他们把光谱分析仪放到房顶
Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof
校准到搜索伽马射线
and calibrate them for gamma rays.
我会用聚群识别 草拟出跟踪算法
I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
这样起码可以排除几个区域
At least we could rule out a few places.
有我工作的地方吗?
Do you have somewhere for me to work?
罗曼诺夫特工 Agent Romanoff,
麻烦你带班纳博士去他的实验室 好吗?
could you show Dr Banner to his laboratory, please?
你会喜欢的 博士 那儿设备齐全
You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys.
把这个放到那边 Put it over there.
你从哪找来的这些人?
Where did you find all these people?
神盾局从来不缺敌人 博士
S.H.I.E.L.D. has no shortage of enemies, Doctor.
这就是你要找的东西? Is this the stuff you need?
对 铱
Yeah, iridium.
陨石里就有 能形成反质子
It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons.
这东西可不好找
It's very hard to get hold of.
神盾局知道你需要它就更难了
Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it.
一时糊涂嘛
Well, I didn't know.
你来啦! Hey!
宇宙魔方教会我好多
The Tesseract has shown me so much.
不只是知识 是真理
It's more than knowledge. It's truth.
我知道 I know.
你看到了什么 巴顿特工?
What did it show you, Agent Barton?
我的下一个目标 My next target.
要我做什么
Tell me what you need.
声东击西
I need a distraction.
还有一颗眼珠 And an eyeball.
我是说 要是太麻烦的话
I mean, if it's not too much trouble.
没 没 不麻烦 No, no. It's fine.
是套典藏版 It's a vintage set.
我搜集了几年才集齐
It took me a couple of years to collect them all.
九成新 Near mint.
边角有点磨损 但是...
Slight foxing around the edges, but...
有谁有《出师表》的原文及英语翻译?谢谢拉求大神帮助
人类兵种语音列表
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
农民 peasant
--------------------------
准备工作! ready to work!
陛下? yes milord?
干什么? what is it?
什么? what?
还要干活? more work?
好。 right-o.
行。 all right.
马上就去。 off i go then.
你是国王?可我没投你的票。 you're the king? well, i didn't vote for you.
我们找到了一个女巫!我们应该烧死她吗? we found a witch! may we burn her?
救救我!我被镇压了! help, help! i'm being repressed!
一匹马踢了我,真疼。 a horse kicked me once. it hurt.
咚! doh!
没其他人闲着吗? noe one else available?
好,我死定了。 that's it! i'm dead.
如果你想要的话。 if you want.
步兵 footman
--------------------------
准备行动! ready for action!
遵命! yes my liege!
命令? orders?
下令吧! say the word!
是,陛下! aye milord!
正在行动! on my way!
当然。 of course.
你需要什么? what do you need?
不要问,不要说。 don't ask, don't tell.
拿起你的剑作战吧! grab your sword and fight the horde!
洛萨大叔需要你!(洛萨是《魔兽争霸ii》中人类的国王) uncle lothar wants you!
这是道新疤! it's only a flesh wound!
进攻! attack!
拿起武器! to arms!
我来对付他们! let me at 'em!
矮人火枪手 rifleman
--------------------------
锁定目标,装弹! locked and loaded!
你有目标吗? ye have a target?
是,长官! aye sir!
你需要什么? whaddya need?
是。 aye.
该走了! time to go!
好。 okay.
我是你的射手。 i'm your shooter.
这……是……我的……火枪! this... is... my... boomstick!
我的酒呢? where's me drink!?
不喝它一盅我就瞄不准! i can't shoot straight unless i've had a pint!
欧,这是我的酒,下肚子吧! oh, there's me drink. get in mah belly!
枪不杀人……我杀!哈哈哈! gun's don't kill people . . . i do! hahah!
别用那东西射我! don't shoot yer shit that thing at me!
我杀了郡长,又杀了副官,现在我要杀你这条狗! i shot the sheriff, and the deputy, and yer little doggie too!
只有等我死了你才能从我手中拿走我的枪! you'll take me blunderbuss when you pry it from my cold dead hands!
看这个,白痴! take that ya sod!
枪毙他们! shoot to kill!
我看见野兽了! i've got the beast in mah sights!
开火! fire!
大法师 archmage
--------------------------
最好值得这样做。 this had better be worth it.
你需要我的帮助吗? you require my assistance?
什么? well?
继续。 get on with it.
现在怎么办? what is it now?
很好。 fine.
我不能再等了。 i can hardly wait..
太棒了! perfect!
你难道没有一个战略构想吗? don't you have a strategy?
我已经开始厌烦你的闲谈了。 your prattle begins to annoy me.
你最好滚远些,不然我把你变成一只没脑子的绵羊。 you'd best stay clear of me, or i'll turn you into a mindless sheep.
我不会轻易浪费我的魔法。 i don't waste my magic on just anything.
nimthory forstatis sedah (吟唱咒语) nimthory forstatis sedah (something like that - mystic chanting, spelling approximates the words)
为光荣而战! for glory!
准备战斗! to battle!
骑士 knight
--------------------------
我等候您的命令。 i await your command.
遵命,陛下。 yes my lord.
您的荣誉? your honor?
命令我! command me!
马上! at once!
为了国王! for the king!
绝对服从! absolutely!
我最喜欢蓝色,不,**——! my favorite color is blue. no, yellowwww!
洛丹伦的胜利!(洛丹伦是魔兽世界里的一块大陆) victory for lordaeron!
您在跟我说话吗? dost thous speak unto me?
以神的名义,你太烦人了! by the gods you're annoying!
我从没说过“ni”。 i never say ni.
该死的头盔……根本摘不下来…… damn helmet... can't seem to get this thing...
去死吧! to the death!
为了国王! for the king!
进攻! have at thee!
山丘之王 mountain king
--------------------------
很好,谁要? all right, who wants some?
什么? aye?
等待命令! wait 'til ya see me in action!
给我些事做! give me something to do!
嗯? hmm?
我来啦! i'm comin' through!
别挡我的道! outta my way!
遵命! move it!
光彩照人! brilliant!
你能给我的饮酒技能升上几级吗? could ya put some bonus points in my drinking skill?
前面有快餐店吗? any fish 'n chips shops about heah?
我认为该吃点心了。 i think it's time for a nippy shweetie.
你们这些混蛋在干什么? what the bloody hell are you playing at?
没什么比跟酒醉想要呕吐的感觉斗争更加刺激的事情了。 there's nothing more motivatin' than fightin' with a bad hangover.
酒吧在哪里? where's the pub?
痛痛快快的玩吧! let's get pissed!
我去打发他们。 i'll run 'em through.
什么? what's this?
拿起武器! to arms!
死吧! death comes for ye!
圣骑士 paladin
--------------------------
我为服务信徒而生。 i live to serve all believers.
为您效劳! at your call!
为了我的人民。 for my people.
如您所愿。 as you wish.
没问题。 it shall be done!
我毫不恐惧。 i am not afraid.
让我来面对危险。 let me face the peril.
您要我做什么? what would you ask of me?
该抡起锤子了! it's hammer time!
我要成为您的长柄战锤。 i want to be your sledgehammer.
不要碰我,我是纯洁的! touch me not, i am chaste!
不?那时您最后的回答吗? no? is that your final answer?
我呼吸不畅。 i have bad brethren.
那是一柄剑吗?奢侈!那是一匹马吗?懒惰!那是一顶头盔吗?虚荣! is that a sword? luxury! is that a horse? sloth! is that a helmet? vanity!
公正终将得以伸张。 justice will be served.
为您的名誉而战。 defending your name.
让异教徒去死吧! death to the infidels!
狮鹫骑士 gryphon rider
--------------------------
欧,又叫我了。 och, count me in.
你是头儿。 yer the boss.
没问题。 no problem.
直飞蓝天! ter the skies!
棒极了! that's great!
噢! och!
遵命,长官。 aye sir.
照办。 i'll do what it takes.
你是根据我的块头来看待我的,不是吗? judge me by my size, do ya?
战锤的尺寸不说明问题,怎么用它才是问题。 it's not the size of the hammer that counts, it's how ya wield it.
有人送我了这只鸟! someone gave me the bird!
这把战锤花了4万块!呵呵呵。 this warhammer costs 40k! heheh.
这怪物一半岌岌可危……但另一半本身就是危险! half this beast is in danger . . . but the other half is danger!
为了胜利! for victory!
你死定了! death comes for ye!
以米莱丁胡须的名义! by merradin's beard!
牧师 priest
--------------------------
我为净化这片土地而来。 i come to cleanse this land.
有人需要我的帮助吗? is my aid required?
你需要帮忙吗? what ails you?
好,我的朋友。 yes, my friend.
有人受伤吗? is someone injured?
如你所愿。 as you wish.
当然。 of course.
我是您的仆人。 i am your servant.
手术刀!海绵!法杖! scalpel! sponge! magic wand!
在光明中有和平和静谧。 there is peace, and serenity, within the light.
清洁!(伴随着释放电能的声音) clear! (followed by an electrical discharge sound)
穿越孩子们,穿越,直到光明! cross over children, cross over, into the light!
我被天上巨大的铁手选中了!(指的是玩家的鼠标指针) i have been chosen, by the big metal hand in the sky!
副作用可能包括口舌干燥、恶心、想呕吐、积水、阵痛、幻觉、头疼、精神病、昏迷、死亡等等。魔法并不适用于所有人,在使用之前请咨询你的医生。 side effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, haullucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. magic is not for everyone. consult your doctor before use.
以光明之力的名义,燃烧吧! by the power of the light, burn!
消失吧,黑暗的力量! begone, spawn of darkness!
现在,感受我的愤怒吧! now, feel my wrath!
女巫 sorceress
--------------------------
今天魔法的波动很奇怪。 the flows of magic are whimsical today.
这样就好。 this better be good.
你需要帮助吗,人类? do you require aid, human?
协助我帮助你。 help me help you.
如果你坚持的话。 if you insist.
好主意。 what a good idea.
是时候了。 it's about time.
又一次由精灵决定一切了。 once again, it's up to the elves.
下来,小东西! get down, sparky!
再点击我一次,宝贝。 click me baby, one more time.
你也许需要一本战略指导。 maybe you should get a strategy guide.
我不记得曾对你施放过减速术。 i don't remember casting slow on you.
你不是很明白,对吧? you don't get out much, do you?
改日到战网上聊天吧。 let's chat on battle.net sometime.
要施展世界末日魔法,请同时按下ctrl+alt+del!(试试看会发生什么……) for the end of the world spell, press control-alt-delete.
马上就来 without delay!
胜利是我们的! now victory shall be ours!
你的愿望就是给我的命令。 your wish is my command.
矮人直升机 gyrocopter
--------------------------
我们起飞了! we have liftoff!
哦,是你。 oh, it's you.
可以走了。 ok to go.
你在干什么? how you doing?
去哪里? where to?
什么?在哪里? what, over there?
他们绝对不会发现我来了。(引擎轰鸣声) they'll never hear me coming (engine knocks)
遵命。 will do, command.
天哪,我掉下去了什么东西。(呼哨声,然后是爆炸声) oops, i dropped something (whistle, boom)
盯紧目标…… stay on target . . .
我宁愿飞行,哦,噢。 i'd rather be flying. uhh, oh.
你随时可以当我的舵手。 you can be my wingman anytime.
飞行员和投弹手,投弹手就位,继续飞行。 pilot to bombardier. bombardier here, go ahead pilot.
我将在此证明重力效应。(逐渐减弱的喊声) i will now demonstrate the doppler effect (dopppleeerrrrrrr)
机翼上……有……一些……东西! there's . . . something . . . on . . .the wing!
我在一种不同的飞机上,明白吗?飞机。 i'm on a different plane of existence. get it? plane.
我要唱歌! i've got tone!
这颗炸弹是给你们的! this bomb's for you!
接着! take it!
死吧! death!
迫击炮小队
--------------------------
- (注解: 这个兵种有两个人, 所以并不是一个人在那里自言自语) (矮人#2 在[ ] 里)
=建造音效=
- mortar combat! 迫击炮战斗组(用唱的)
=selection sounds=
- let''s get to fightin''!* 我们去战斗吧!
- where do you want us? 想让我们去哪儿?
- show us a target! 给我们指个目标!
- hello! 哈楼!
=行动/执行动作音效=
- gotta go. [ me too! ] 该走了〔我也是!〕
- move your arse! 走了,笨蛋
- you made the right choice. [ it''s on! ] 正确的选择!〔行动中!〕
- common shorty. [ on our way! ] 快点,矮子!〔正在路上!〕
- we''ll do it in a jiffy! 我们瞬间就能完成
- mobile! 移动!
=骂玩家音效=
- [ it''s you and me pal. ] we''ve got the energy. 就是你和我,伙计〔咱们矮人有力量〕
- i''m t.n.t. [ i''m dyno mite! ] 我是tnt。〔我是dynamite(炸药名)]
- [ we must defeat the dwarfs! ] ugghhh! we are the dwarfs! [ oh. ] 〔我们必须消灭矮人!〕呃啊!我们就是矮人!〔噢。〕
- you''ve got a chip on your shoulder. [ mmm, yes, and a bit of fish too! ] 你的肩膀上有些弹药碎片(薯条)〔恩,是啊,还有鱼片呢!〕
- and that''s how baby dwarfs are made. [ ah! ] 矮人baby就是这么来的〔啊@@〕
- [ clearly tassadar has failed us. you must not! ] 显然tassadar让我们失望了,你绝对不可以!(tassadar:圣堂武士,protoss的英雄)
- [ what''s that? ] get your finger out of that bung hole! 〔那是什么?〕把你的手指从炮筒里拿开!
- hmmm hmmm hmmm. burn and lootin''. bomb and shootin''! (用唱的) 亨~亨~亨~燃烧引线,发射炮弹~
- take this you bastards! 接着这个,混蛋!(炸弹爆炸)
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] for kazmodon!** 为了kazmodon(矮人家园)
- this battle is over! 战斗结束!
- eat mortar! [ eat lead! ] 吃我的迫击炮!〔吃我的炮弹!〕
- they''re dead! 他们死定了!
- hey you, catch! 嗨,你,接着!
- eat hot dead! 欢快的死吧!
蒸汽坦克
--------------------------
- (注解: 所有音效都是噪音而无文字)
亡灵兵种语音列表
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
侍从
--------------------------
=建造音效=
- the damned stand ready! 诅咒者就绪!
=选定音效=
- my life for nazul! ner ''zhul万岁!(nazul应为ner ''zhul,ud的老大,下同)
- i wish only to serve! 服从是我的天命!
- thy bidding, master? 您的命令,主人?
- where shall my blood be spilled? 我的热血应撒向何处?
- i bow to your will. 服从您的意愿。
=行动/执行动作音效=
- yes, master! 是,主人!
- i gladly obey. 我乐意服从。
- my fate is sealed. 我的前途是未知的。
- thy will be done! 您的意愿已完成!
=骂游戏者音效(就如星际里连续点多次一样)=
- this is the hour of the scourge! 天罚的时代降临了!
- death shall cleanse the world! 死亡将清洗大地!
- all i see is blackness... oh, my hood''s down. 我见到无尽的黑暗…噢,我的头巾掉下来了。
- let blood drown the weak! 让血海淹没弱者吧!
- my life for aiur! uh, i mean nazul! aiur万岁!啊,我指的是ner ''zhul!
- the living be cursed! 诅咒生者!
- would you like to know the secret to eternal happiness? page 246. 想知道永恒的幸福的秘密吗?翻到246页。
- once you head down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny! and you get dental. 一旦你步入黑暗,它会永恒支配你的命运!
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] i am sanctified! 我被净化了!
- death shall reign! 亡灵支配一切!
- fear the reaper! 在死神面前颤抖吧!
- let life cease! 生命,终结吧!
噬尸鬼
--------------------------
(注解: 所有其他音效都是噪音)
=骂玩家音效=
- me eat dead people! 我吃死人~
- me scary! 我好怕怕哦~
- me eat brains! 我吃脑髓~
- no guts, no glory! 不贪婪地吃,怎么能获得荣耀!
地穴魔王
--------------------------
(趣味注解: 他的死亡音效文件名是''pitfienddeath'' 而不是''cryptfiend'' )
=建造音效=
- the sleeper awakes! 沉睡者苏醒了!
=选定音效=
- proceed! 前进!
- make your choice!请指示!
- you rang? 你在召唤我吗?
- i await. 待命。
=行动/执行动作音效=
- [召唤vile insects] rise! 起来吧!
- by narube!** 以narube的名义!
- what''s done is done! 奉命行事!
- the time is now! 是时候了!
- yes, master! 是,主人!
=骂玩家音效=
- what a tangled web we weave!我们编织的网多么缠绕!
- spider sense tingling.
- last week my top half was on the discovery channel. 上星期我的上半身出现在《探索频道》
- and my bottom half was on animal planet. 而下半身出现在《动物星球》
- my ass always gets bloated during my spin cycle! 我吐丝的时候pp都肿起来了!
- i like chicks that are into bandage! 我喜欢绷带绑起来的小鸡(亦指mm,有sm的意味哦)
- i''m stuck on bandages, ''cause bandages are stuck on me!* 我被绷带绑住了,因为我绑住了绷带!
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] fall before the scourge! 在天罚面前倒下吧!
- for the spider kingdom! 为了蜘蛛王国!
- be drained of life! 吸干你的生命!
- you may feel a sting. 可能会有点疼的~
石象鬼
--------------------------
(注解: 全是噪音没有文字)
绞肉车
--------------------------
(注解: 全是噪音没有文字)
憎恶
--------------------------
=建造音效=
- us hear and obey!* 我们听从命令!
=选定音效=
- what we do?* 让我们做什么?
- egghhhh?* 恩?
- we done waiting!完成并等待!
- hmmmm. 唔
=行动/执行动作音效=
- us go!* 我们上!
- egghhhh?* 恩?
- random terror!* 随机之恐怖!
- (growl) 咆哮声
- (growl) 咆哮声
=骂玩家音效=
- we come in peace... es! 我们平静的到来……(由碎片组成)。
- happy entrails! 祝内脏快乐!
- you got us in stenches! 我们从恶臭中而来!
- choke! *打嗝*
- (growl) 咆哮声
- us dead sexy! 我们贼性感!
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] all for one! (注解: 还有one for all!) 万物归一
- kill! 杀!
- (growl) 咆哮声
- tear meat! 撕成肉片!
- rip! 撕碎!
亡灵巫师
--------------------------
=建造音效=
- the shadows beckon! 影子在召唤!
=选定音效=
- the dead shall serve! 死者服从于我!
- the restless dead await! 无尽的死亡在等待!
- what does the shadow will? 何为影之意愿?
- this better be good! 这最好有用!
=行动/执行动作音效=
- [尸体炸弹] bloody corpses! 血之尸啊!(尸爆?早取消了啊)
- [召唤骷髅] awaken! 苏醒吧!
- intriguing! 有趣
- for the lich king!为了巫妖王!
- let darkness guide me! 黑暗,指引我吧!
- as the shadow wills! 服从影之意愿!
=骂玩家音效=
- every man lives, not every man truely dies! 每个人都生存过,但不是每个人都会真正死去!
- i love the dead... frequently! 我爱死尸……经常是
- i see undead people! 我看见亡灵啦~~
- you smell something? oh, its just the troops! 你闻到什么东西了吗?啊,这就是军队!
- right click for hot, undead action! 点右键观看亡灵热舞秀
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] they''ll all be mine in the end! 他们最终都将成为我的傀儡!
- die! 死吧!
- tremble before the scourge! 在天罚面前颤抖吧
- none shall survive! 杀无赦!
骷髅
--------------------------
(注解: 全是噪音没有文字)
女妖
--------------------------
=建造音效=
- let my cries chill the living! 让生命在我的尖叫中颤栗吧!
=选定音效=
- you call to me? 你召唤我?
- you brought me back? 你把我带回来了?
- why have i been summoned? 为什么我被召唤来?
- what must i do? 我得做什么?
- high!* high
=行动/执行动作音效=
- if it pleases you. 如果这能取悦你
- yes. 是
- if i must. 如果我必须做
- i must obey. 我必须服从
- if that is your wish. 如果那是你的意愿。
=骂玩家音效=
- let this torment end! 让痛苦结束吧!
- how long must i suffer? 我还要受多少折磨?
- u. n. d. e. a. d. find out what it means to me! u n d e a d,告诉我是什么意思!
- there is no banshee, only zul!** 没有女妖,只有zul。
- i hate you, i hate you... call me! 我恨你,我恨你……(语气一转)给我打电话。
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] my death awaits! 死亡在等待我!
- die! 死!
- feel my pain! 感受我的痛苦吧!
- your soul shall burn! 燃烧你的灵魂!
冰龙
--------------------------
(注解: 全是噪音没有文字)
阴影
--------------------------
=建造音效=
- the damned return! 被诅咒者再生了!
=选定音效=
- i shall be your eyes! 让我做你的眼睛!
- my sight is yours! 我的视线就是你的!
- what needs revealing? 有什么需要揭示?
=行动/执行动作音效=
- let''s see. 我们来看吧
- i''ll look into it.我看一下
- all shall be revealed. 揭示一切
- i go unseen! 探索未知
=骂玩家音效=
- i''m but a shadow of my former self.我只是前身的一个影子
- what i do in death echoes in eternity! 我的死亡回荡于永恒!
- death is its own reward! 死亡就是回报!
- i''m having a mid-death crisis! 我存在于生死之间
- i ain''t got no body! (用唱的) 我没有身体~~~~
- i''m invisible, gaseous, and deadly! 我是隐形的,气态的,致命的!
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] glory to the scourge! 为了天罚的荣耀!
- more souls for the master! 更多的灵魂将会归于我主
- die! 死!
- let screams fill the air! 让尖叫充斥天空!
- feel my rath! 感受我的愤怒!
- for the master! 为了我主!
死亡骑士
--------------------------
(英雄,城镇中心)
=建造音效=
- the pact is sealed! 契约已订!
=选定音效=
- you called? 你召唤我吗?
- my patience has ended! 我的耐心已尽!
- i am the darkness! 我就是黑暗!
- my vengence is yours! 你就是我的复仇!
=行动/执行动作音效=
- let battle be joined! 加入战斗!
- as you order! 听从命令!
- hiyah! 嗨呀!
- at last! 终于!
- for the lich king!为了巫妖王!
=骂玩家音效=
- has hell frozen over yet? 地狱还没有冻住吗?
- i am the one horseman of the apocalypse. 我是天命骑士之一。
- i hate people, but i love gatherings! 我恨人们,但我喜欢收藏品
- i''m a death night rider! muh ha ha ha 我是一个死亡骑士(死掉的夜骑士)!啊哈哈哈
- blueca!**
- don''t touch me... i''m evil! 别碰我……我是邪恶的!
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] let terror reign! 让恐惧统治一切吧!
- feel my rath! 感受我的愤怒!
- ride or die! 逃跑还是受死!
- by nazul! 以ner ''zhul的名义
恐惧之王
--------------------------
(英雄,城镇中心)
=建造音效=
- the night beckons! 夜在召唤!
=选定音效=
- greetings! 向您问候!
- what, mortal? 什么事,凡人
- what is it now? 现在呢?
- i must hunt soon! 我立即行动!
=行动/执行动作音效=
- that was my plan! 正是我的计划!
- agreed! 同意!
- very well. 很好!
- you thought of that? 你也那么想?
=骂玩家音效=
- if i have wings, why am i always walking? 既然我有翅膀,为什么我总是步行?
- (电话铃声) yes? arrgghh! for the last time, i''m a dread lord, not a drug lord! 喂?啊!!我说最后一次,我是一个恐怖魔王,不是毒品王!
- this is not a dress, it''s the standard dread lord uniform!这不是一般的服装,这是恐怖魔王标准套装!
- dress to kill! blah! 是穿来杀人的!废话!
- (电话铃声) yes? darkness, hey, what''s up? the demon hunter left you a message? no, i don''t have his number. 喂?黑暗之王吗?嗨,情况如何?恶魔猎手给你留了条短信
出师表 作者: 诸葛亮 前出师表 臣亮言:先帝创业未半,而中道崩殂;今天下三分,益州疲敝,此诚危急存亡之秋也。然侍卫之臣,不懈于内;忠志之士,忘身于外者:盖追先帝之殊遇,欲报之于陛下也。诚宜开张圣听,以光先帝遗德,恢弘志士之气;不宜妄自菲薄,引喻失义,以塞忠谏之路也。宫中府中,俱为一体;陟罚臧否,不宜异同:若有作奸犯科,及为忠善者,宜付有司,论其刑赏,以昭陛下平明之治;不宜偏私,使内外异法也。侍中、侍郎郭攸之、费依、董允等,此皆良实,志虑忠纯,是以先帝简拔以遗陛下:愚以为宫中之事,事无大小,悉以咨之,然后施行,必得裨补阙漏,有所广益。将军向宠,性行淑均,晓畅军事,试用之于昔日,先帝称之曰“能”,是以众议举宠为督:愚以为营中之事,事无大小,悉以咨之,必能使行阵和穆,优劣得所也。亲贤臣,远小人,此先汉所以兴隆也;亲小人,远贤臣,此后汉所以倾颓也。先帝在时,每与臣论此事,未尝不叹息痛恨于桓、灵也!侍中、尚书、长史、参军,此悉贞亮死节之臣也,愿陛下亲之、信之,则汉室之隆,可计日而待也。 臣本布衣,躬耕南阳,苟全性命于乱世,不求闻达于诸侯。先帝不以臣卑鄙,猥自枉屈,三顾臣于草庐之中,谘臣以当世之事,由是感激,遂许先帝以驱驰。后值倾覆,受任于败军之际,奉命于危难之间:尔来二十有一年矣。先帝知臣谨慎,故临崩寄臣以大事也。受命以来,夙夜忧虑,恐付托不效,以伤先帝之明;故五月渡泸,深入不毛。今南方已定,甲兵已足,当奖帅三军,北定中原,庶竭驽钝,攘除奸凶,兴复汉室,还于旧都:此臣所以报先帝而忠陛下之职分也。至于斟酌损益,进尽忠言,则攸之、依、允等之任也。愿陛下托臣以讨贼兴复之效,不效则治臣之罪,以告先帝之灵;若无兴复之言,则责攸之、依、允等之咎,以彰其慢。陛下亦宜自谋,以谘诹善道,察纳雅言,深追先帝遗诏。臣不胜受恩感激! 今当远离,临表涕泣,不知所云。 后出师表 先帝虑汉、贼不两立,王业不偏安,故托臣以讨贼也。以先帝之明,量臣之才,故知臣伐贼,才弱敌强也。然不伐贼,王业亦亡。惟坐而待亡,孰与伐之?是故托臣而弗疑也。臣受命之日,寝不安席,食不甘味;思惟北征,宜先入南:故五月渡泸,深入不毛,并日而食。——臣非不自惜也:顾王业不可偏安于蜀都,故冒危难以奉先帝之遗意。而议者谓为非计。今贼适疲于西,又务于东,兵法“乘劳”:此进趋之时也。谨陈其事如左: 高帝明并日月,谋臣渊深,然涉险被创,危然后安;今陛下未及高帝,谋臣不如良、平,而欲以长策取胜,坐定天下:此臣之未解一也。刘繇、王朗,各据州郡,论安言计,动引圣人,群疑满腹,众难塞胸;今岁不战,明年不征,使孙策坐大,遂并江东:此臣之未解二也。曹操智计,殊绝于人,其用兵也,仿怫孙、吴,然困于南阳,险于乌巢,危于祁连,逼于黎阳,几败北山,殆死潼关,然后伪定一时耳;况臣才弱,而欲以不危而定之:此臣之未解三也。曹操五攻昌霸不下,四越巢湖不成,任用李服而李服图之,委任夏侯而夏侯败亡,先帝每称操为能,犹有此失;况臣弩下,何能必胜:此臣之未解四也。自臣到汉中,中间期年耳,然丧赵云、阳群、马玉、阎芝、丁立、白寿、刘合、邓铜等,及驱长屯将七十余人,突将无前,丛叟、青羌,散骑武骑一千余人,此皆数十年之内,所纠合四方之精锐,非一州之所有;若复数年,则损三分之二也。——当何以图敌:此臣之未解五也。今民穷兵疲,而事不可息;事不可息,则住与行,劳费正等;而不及今图之,欲以一州之地,与贼持久:此臣之未解六也。 夫难平者,事也。昔先帝败军于楚,当此时,曹操拊手,谓天下已定。 然后先帝东连吴、越,西取巴、蜀,举兵北征,夏侯授首:此操之失计,而汉事将成也。 然后吴更违盟,关羽毁败,秭归蹉跌,曹丕称帝:凡事如是,难可逆见。臣鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已;至于成败利钝,非臣之明所能逆睹也。 The First Ruler had accomplished but half his great task at his death. At this moment the empire is in three parts, and our country is weak; it is a most critical moment for us. Still, ministers are not remiss in the capital, and loyal and devoted soldiers sacrifice their lives abroad, for they still remember the special kindness of the First Ruler and wish to show their gratitude to him by service to Your Majesty. Therefore it would be indeed fitting that you should extend your holy virtue to glorify his virtuous memory in the stimulation of the will of your purposeful officers. Your Majesty should not lose yourself in the pursuit of mean things, quoting phrases to confound the eternal principles of rectitude, and so preventing remonstrance from honest people. One rule applies to the palace of the Emperor and the residence of a courtier; there must be one law rewarding the good and punishing the evil. Evil-doers and law-breakers, as also true and good people, should be dealt with according to their deserts by the officers concerned in order to manifest Your Majesty's impartial and enlightened administration. Partiality is wrong, as is one law for the court and another for the regions. "The High Ministers Fei Yi, Guo Youzhi, and Dong Yun are honest men, devotedly anxious to be loyal to the last degree; wherefore His Late Majesty chose them in his testament. My advice is to consult them in all Palace matters, great or small, before taking action. Your Majesty will reap the enormous advantage of having any failings corrected. "General Xiang Chong is a man of well-balanced temperament, versed in military matters, to whom, after testing him, the late Emperor applied the epithet 'capable'. The consensus of opinion is that Xiang Chong should be Grand Commander. My advice is to consult him in all military matters, great or small, whereby your military forces will yield their maximum, each one being employed to the best advantage. "Attract worthy people; repel mean ones. This policy achieved the glory of the Former Hans, while its reversal ruined the Latter Hans. When the late Emperor was with us, he often discussed this with your servant, and he took much to heart the story of Emperors Huan and Ling. "The Chair of the Secretariat Chen Zhen, Commander Zhang Si, and Minister Jiang Wan are all incorruptible and enlightened people, honest to the death. I wish that Your Majesty should have them near and hold them in confidence. If this be done, then the glory of the House of Han will be quickly consummated. "I was originally a private person, a farmer in Nanyang, concerned only to secure personal safety in a troubled age and not seeking conversation with the contending nobles. His Late Majesty, the First Ruler, overlooking the commonness of my origin, condescended to seek me thrice in my humble cot and consult me on the trend of events. His magnanimity affected me deeply, and I consented to do my utmost for him. Then came defeat, and I took office at a moment of darkest outlook and at a most difficult crisis. This is twenty-one years ago. The First Ruler recognized my diligent care, and when dying he confided the great task to me. From that day I have lived a life of anxiety lest I should fail in my trust and so dim his glory. "That is why I undertook the expedition to the lands beyond the River Lu. Now the Southern Mangs has been quelled, and our army is in good condition. I ought to lead it against the north, where I may meet with a measure of success in the removal of the wicked ones, the restoration of Han, and a return to the old capital. This is my duty out of gratitude to the late Emperor and loyalty to Your Majesty. As to a discussion of the pros and cons and giving a true version of the whole matter, that belongs to Guo Youzhi and Fei Yi and Dong Yun. I desire Your Majesty to confide to me the task of slaying the rebels and restoring the Hans. If I fail, then punish me by telling the spirit of the late Emperor. If you know not what restoration implies, that is the fault of your advisers. "Your Majesty should take pains to be guided into the right path and examine carefully what is laid before you, carefully remembering the late Emperor's testament. "I cannot express what would be my delight if you had the goodness to accept and act on my advice. "Now I am about to depart on a distant expedition, I write this with tears, and in deep emotions, beyond my words." "The First Ruler always said: 'Han and rebels cannot coexist; a ruler's domain cannot be confined.' Wherefore he laid upon me, thy minister, to destroy the rebels. Measuring my powers by his perspicacity, he knew that I should attack and oppose my talents, inadequate as they might be, to their strength, for, if I did not, the royal domain would be destroyed. It was a question whether to await destruction without effort, or to attack? Wherefore he assigned me the task confidently. Thenceforward this task occupied all my thoughts. "Considering that the south should be made secure before the north could be attacked, I braved the heat of summer and plunged deep into the wilds of the Mang nations. Not that I was careless of myself or the soldiers, but urged by the one consideration, that the royal domain should not be restricted to the capital of Shu, I faced dangers in obedience to the First Ruler's behest. But there were critics who said that I should not do it. "Now the rebels have been weakened in the west and have become defeated in the east. The rule of war is to take advantage of the enemy's weakness, and so now is the time to attack. I shall discuss the various circumstances in order. "The enlightenment of the Founder of the Hans, Liu Bang, rivaled the glory of the sun and moon; his counselors were profound as the ocean abyss. Nevertheless, he trod a hazardous path and suffered losses, only attaining repose after passing through great dangers. Your Majesty does not reach his level, nor do your counselors equal Zhang Liang and Chen Ping. Yet while we desired victory, we would sit idle, waiting till the empire should become settled. This attitude is beyond my comprehension. "Imperial Protector Liu Yao and Governor Wang Lang each occupied a territory. They passed their time in talking of tranquillity and discussing plans, quoting the sayings of the sages till they were filled with doubts and obsessed with difficulties. So this year was not the time to fight, nor next year the season to punish, and, thus talking, it came about that Sun Ce grew powerful and possessed himself of all the South Land. This sort of behavior I cannot understand. "In craft Cao Cao surpassed all humans. He could wield armies like the great strategists of old, Sun Zi and Wu Qi. Yet he was surrounded in Nanyang, was in danger at Wuchao, was in difficulties at Qilian, was hard pressed in Liyang, was nearly defeated at Beishan, and nearly killed at Tong Pass. Yet, after all these experiences, there was a temporary and artificial state of equilibrium. How much less can I, a man of feeble powers, bring about a decision without running risks? I fail to understand. Kveltulfr -- There you have it -- Right from Zhuge Liang himself. He seems to always be right, so how can people keep insisting that Cao Cao was some nitwit who couldn't tell his head from his ass? He was a good leader. He was smart. You don't like him? Deal with it. Don't lie about his abilities to make him look bad. JiangWeiWarrior -- he was smart, but not damn smart like I said. -- And is killing his top advisor (for disagreeing with him) makes him a good leader? If you don't think so, prove it otherwise or take the credibility for BS'ing. MasterLiang -- Never heard anyone seriously call him a nitwit. -- It's just funny as hell to abuse him whenever he says "Thats my idea!" "Cao Cao failed in five attacks on Changba, and four times crossed Lake Chaohu without success. He employed Li Zu, who betrayed him, and put his trust in Xiahou Yuan, who was defeated and died. The First Ruler always regarded Cao Cao as an able man, and yet Cao Cao made such mistakes. How then can I, in my worn-out condition, avoid any error? I do not understand why. "Only one year has elapsed since I went into Hanzhong, yet we have lost Zhao Zilong, Yang Qun, Ma Yun, Yan Zhi, Ding Li, Bo Shou, Liu He, Deng Tong, and others, and leaders of rank and generals of stations, to the number of near eighty, all people unsurpassed in dash and valor, and more than a thousand of the specialized forces of horse and trained cavalry of the Sou and the Tangut tribespeople in the Gobi Desert, whose martial spirit we have fostered these ten years all about us, and not only in one region. If we delay much longer, two-thirds of this will have dissipated, and how then shall we meet the situation? I do not understand delay. TheYellowDwarf -- Indeed. -- This is perhaps the reason why Zhuge Liang was continuously taking aggressive actions towards the North, because all these good generals cannot be produced in a single province (Yizhou) alone. "The people are stretched and the army exhausted indeed, but confusion does not cease. If confusion does not cease, then, whether we go on or stand still the drain is the same. Does it seems that attack should not be made yet? Is it that the rebels are to be allowed to obtain a permanent hold on some territory? I do not understand the arguments. "A stable condition of affairs is indeed difficult to obtain. Once, when the First Ruler was defeated in Jingzhou, Cao Cao patted himself on the back and said that the empire was settled. Yet, after that, the First Ruler obtained the support of Wu and Yue on the east, took Ba and Shu on the west, and undertook an expedition to the north, wherein Xiahou Yuan lost his life. So Cao Cao calculations proved erroneous, and the affairs of Han seemed about to prosper. But, still later, Wu proved false to pledges, our Guan Yu was defeated, we sustained a check at Zigui---and Cao Pi assumed the imperial style. Such events prove the difficulty of forecast. I shall strive on to the end, but the final result, whether success or failure, whether gain or loss, is beyond my powers to foresee." 你要日语翻译么? 臣亮言す。先帝業を創めて未だ半ばならずして、中道にして崩祖せり。今天下三分すれども、 益州は疲弊す。此れ誠に危急存亡の秋なり。然れども侍衛の臣、内に懈らず、忠志の士、身を 外に忘るるは、蓋し先帝の殊遇を追いて、之を陛下に報いんと欲すればなり。誠に宜しく聖聴 を開張して、以て先帝の遺徳を光かにし、志士の気を恢弘すべし。宜しく妄りに菲薄なりと し、喩えを引き義を失いて、以て忠諫の路を塞ぐべからざるなり。 宮中?府中は倶に一体たり。臧否を陟罰すること、宜しく異同あるべからず。若し姦を作し 科を犯し、及び忠善を為す者有らば、宜しく有司に付して、其の刑賞を論じ、以て陛下平明の 治を昭らかにすべし。宜しく偏私して内外をして法を異にせしむべからざるなり。 侍中?侍郎?郭攸之、費偉、董允らは、此れ皆良実にして、志慮忠純なり。是を以て先帝簡 抜して、以て陛下に遺せり。愚以為く、宮中の事は、事大小と無く、悉く以て之に諮り、然る 後に施行せば、必ず能く闕漏を裨補し、広く益する所あらん。将軍向寵は、性行淑均にして、 軍事に堯暢し、昔日に試用せられ、先帝之を称して、能ありと曰えり。是を以て衆議寵を挙げ て以て督と為せり。愚以為く、営中の事は、事大小と無く、悉く以て之に諮らば、必ず能く行 陣をして和睦せしめ、優劣所を得しめん。 賢臣に親しみ、小人を遠ざくるは、此れ先漢の興隆せし所以なり。小人に親しみ、賢臣を遠 ざくるは、此れ後漢の傾頽せし所以なり。先帝在しし時、毎に臣と此の事を論じ、未だ嘗て 桓?霊に歎息痛恨せずんばあらざりき。侍中 尚書 長史 参軍は、此れ悉く貞亮にして、節 に死するの臣なり。願わくは陛下、之に親しみ、之を信ぜば、則ち漢室の隆んならんこと、日 を計えて待つ可し。 臣は本布衣にして、南陽に躬耕し、苟も性命を乱世に全うし、聞達を諸侯に求めざりき。先 帝臣の卑鄙なるを以てせず、猥に自ら枉屈し、三たび臣を草盧の中に顧みて、臣に諮るに当世 の事を以てせり。是に由りて感激し、遂に先帝に許すに駆馳を以てす。後、傾覆に値い、任を 敗軍の際に受け、命を危難の間に奉じ、爾来二十有一年なり。 先帝は臣の謹慎なるを知り、故に崩ずるに臨み、臣に寄するに大事を以てせり。命を受けし より以来、夙夜に憂歎し、付託の効あらずして、以て先帝の明を傷つけんことを恐る。故に五 月、濾を渡り、深く不毛に入り、今、南方己に定まり、兵甲己に足る。当に三軍を奬率し、北 のかた中原を定むべし。庶くは駑鈍を竭くし、姦凶を攘除し、漢室を興復して旧都に還らん。 此れ臣の先帝に報いて陛下に忠なるの職分なり。 損益を斟酌し、進みて忠言を尽くすに至りては、則ち攸之?偉?允の任なり。願わくは陛下 臣に託するに討賊興復の効を以てせよ。効あらずんば則ち臣の罪を治めて、以て先帝の霊に告 げよ。若し徳を興すの言無くんば、則ち攸之 偉 允らの咎を責めて、以て其の慢を彰かにせ よ。陛下もまた宜しく自ら謀りて、以て善道を諮諏し、雅言を察し、深く先帝の遺詔を追う べし。臣、恩を受けし感激に勝えず、今、遠く離るるに当り、表に臨みて涕泣し、云う所を知 らず。 参考文献: 谢谢你问这个问题,我在网上找了好久资料,从中也学了不少
鹏仔微信 15129739599 鹏仔QQ344225443 鹏仔前端 pjxi.com 共享博客 sharedbk.com
图片声明:本站部分配图来自网络。本站只作为美观性配图使用,无任何非法侵犯第三方意图,一切解释权归图片著作权方,本站不承担任何责任。如有恶意碰瓷者,必当奉陪到底严惩不贷!